We specialize in helping children with Autism and Developmental Delays
We provide high quality one-on-one therapy utilizing ABA principles with a proven success rate.
Description of Services:
- One-on-one Intensive Behavioral Interventions, utilizing ABA principles. Therapy is either center-based, home-based, or both.
- Increasing child’s speech and language skills is our specialty
- Gross Motor Skills Development – a gross motor room (center-based)
- Fine Motor skills development
- Social/Peer Skills training
- One-on-one aides for preschool and school settings
- Classroom skills taught – including tutoring
FH&L also offers workshops for individuals, families, small groups, large groups, and school districts.
These workshops include:
- Understanding autism & applying ABA principles within the various environments of the child’s life
- Verbal Behavior to teach children to speak & increase their verbal skills in order to continue their language development
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS ) to teach children
- How to set up and successfully run an in-home ABA Program
- Toilet training
- Managing behavioral issues
- Parenting an autistic or special needs child
- Play therapy techniques – teaching a child to play and learn through play
- Conducting a skills-based assessment and using the assessment to
design individualized programs
If there are any other topics of concern, we can help with whatever social, behavioral, processing or academic needs the child may have!
These other topics are available upon request.