- Contact personnel from F H & L to schedule an assessment. If desired, a free one hour consultation is provided to discuss in person our services.
- The assessment conducted.
- After the assessment is completed, usually within two weeks, recommended skills to begin working on are presented to the family.
- A Determination is made of the best treatment package for the child and family, in terms of hours per week, times of therapy, location of therapy, etc.
- Individualized programs are written based on the assessment and family needs.
- Team of direct-care therapists are assembled.
- Training is provided for the family and direct-care workers on the specifics of the individual child.
- Services begin!